Character Class, RAces and Server

what happens when it's done prancing :)
gather here and organize yer dungeon crawls.
cuz it's nice to pretend we're not old

Postby Darwin » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:01 am

Bob, did you know you have IRC running on some pc somewhere? :P
MeatSpace: David
NS-Darwin
Now Serving 16450
:shock:
"Because keeping people advised requires helpfulness but running a server requires spite."
Darwin
Carnifex of the Akimbo Smoking Guns

Postby BobTheJanitor » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:03 am

Haha yeah I leave it up most of the time. It's still in startup and I was idling in so many channels that I could never bring myself to kill it. Besides, if I still log in every day, people won't totally forget me and be shocked when I reappear. They'll just wonder why the hell I never talk. :wink:
BobTheJanitor
GruntMaster Flex
GruntMaster Flex

Postby Darwin » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:21 am

BobTheJanitor wrote:Haha yeah I leave it up most of the time. It's still in startup and I was idling in so many channels that I could never bring myself to kill it. Besides, if I still log in every day, people won't totally forget me and be shocked when I reappear. They'll just wonder why the hell I never talk. :wink:

It's not uncommon to discuss wild theories involving such things as your death and someone else not being sure what IRC even was.
MeatSpace: David
NS-Darwin
Now Serving 16450
:shock:
"Because keeping people advised requires helpfulness but running a server requires spite."
Darwin

Postby BobTheJanitor » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:35 am

Darwin wrote:It's not uncommon to discuss wild theories involving such things as your death and someone else not being sure what IRC even was.

Rumors of my death were mildly exaggerated.
BobTheJanitor
GruntMaster Flex
GruntMaster Flex

Postby [cns]Manwich » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:12 am

I thought he was always busy mopping, scrubbing and polishing. Either that or BobfromAccting and Bob@work had some how silenced you.

When TMM made it to playoffs the preds said that you were one to watch out for. We never got to use our secret Bob weapon though :(

Nice to meet you.
I ask you to kill Superman, and you can't do that one, simple thing.
[cns]Manwich
Fogey
Fogey

Postby Niteowl » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:00 am

MustnotoverreactMustnotoverreactMustnotoverreactMustnotoverreact
MustnotoverreactMustnotoverreactMustnotoverreactMustnotoverreact
Mustnotoverreact

Oh, uhm, Hi.... Bob, is it? Welcome back!

Things we do?

WoW, ironically enough, is what some fogies do, as well as GuildWars, DoTa.. And occasionally a random game of NS will break out.
God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of his own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players, to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.
Terry Pratchett
Niteowl
Mad Professor Hootarius the Stealer of Space Cookies
Mad Professor Hootarius the Stealer of Space Cookies

Postby BobTheJanitor » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:06 am

Haha Nite, good to see you too. :P

I guess I should update my copy of NS and play a round or 50. I put all that time into testing and balancing 3.whatevernumberwewereon and then I was gone by the release.

TMM made the playoffs? That's what I get for not staying involved. I guess I was just looking for a less stressful pastime. So of course I jumped hardcore into another game and got involved in leading a raiding guild. NO STRESS AT ALL NO SIR HEHEHEHEHEHE!

I wasn't exactly looking for a break, but then again it wasn't really a fun pastime anymore, more of a second job. So the idea of getting out and casually playing some other games for a while doesn't sound bad at all.

On that note, I declare this topic officially derailed.
BobTheJanitor
GruntMaster Flex
GruntMaster Flex

Postby Sancho » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:58 am

Hi bob.

Most of us are up to WoW and NS nowadays.

There's a guild of about 7 or 8 oldf community members on uldaman. Most of us are up to around the lvl 40-45 rangewith lots of low lvl alts.

Fear, neo, spades, and friends are playing on lightninghoof, but I hate PvP gankfests so I don't play there.
Sancho
Sensuous Señor Sombrero
Sensuous Señor Sombrero

Postby BobTheJanitor » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:56 am

I'm not really sure I'd even want to do the leveling thing again. Maybe come xpac when I can try a new race for variety. Otherwise, I just feel like I've seen everything the game has to offer many times over, except the newest raid content. And I don't even really like raiding that much. >.<
BobTheJanitor
GruntMaster Flex
GruntMaster Flex

Previous

Return to The Feeble Pony (RPG Forum)