o rly?

Off-topic sorta stuff with not alot to it (i.e. ytmd posts).

Moderator: McRiot

Postby pai mei » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:14 pm

http://crazytelemarketer.ytmnd.com/
8 min long. Reminds me of the crazy trading spouses. A must hear.
pai mei
Over the Hill

Re:

Postby BigDXLT » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:30 pm

BigDXLT wrote:On a side note, that floating lincolnone's music has been stuck in my head all day and I can't help but write an incredibly unbroken sentence, moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic so no one had a chance to interupt it...

it is quite hypnotic...

Bumping to the top because I met a guy that talks just like this today. All I could think of this was this YTMND the whole time...
Funner then chuckin' rocks at a sign!
BigDXLT
the First Motorized Sasquatch
the First Motorized Sasquatch

Previous

Return to Ramblings and Amblings