o rly?

Off-topic sorta stuff with not alot to it (i.e. ytmd posts).

Moderator: McRiot

Postby Faust » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:20 pm

O RLY from the alternate PTKFGS Universe! :lol:

http://rushur.ytmnd.com/
Faust
Fogey
Fogey

Postby BigDXLT » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:53 pm

http://marioteachesptkfgs.ytmnd.com/

Ahh man... I had "Mario Teaches Typing" for my old 486! So awesome! Mario made learning fun! Weeeeee!
Funner then chuckin' rocks at a sign!
BigDXLT
the First Motorized Sasquatch

Postby BigDXLT » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:49 am

On a side note, that floating lincolnone's music has been stuck in my head all day and I can't help but write an incredibly unbroken sentence, moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic so no one had a chance to interupt it...

it is quite hypnotic...
Funner then chuckin' rocks at a sign!
BigDXLT

Postby Faust » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:06 am

BigDXLT wrote:On a side note, that floating lincolnone's music has been stuck in my head all day and I can't help but write an incredibly unbroken sentence, moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic he just keeps talking and talking in one unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic it's quite hypnotic so no one had a chance to interupt it...

it is quite hypnotic...

Great post BigD :lol:
Faust
Fogey
Fogey

Postby kelinko » Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:30 pm

Now its stuck in my head
kelinko
Champion of Bengay

Postby Faust » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:21 pm

Ok, I found another GREAT YTMND!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://databsod.ytmnd.com/

(Apologies for the lack of AWESOMESAUCE ytmnd postings)
Faust
Fogey
Fogey

Postby Faust » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:22 pm

CAN YOU SAY BEN HUR?

http://han-chariot.ytmnd.com/
Faust
Fogey
Fogey

Postby Faust » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:50 pm

It appears Captain Picard will soon meet his most evil nemisis of all!!! muhaha :twisted:

http://dubyasong.ytmnd.com/
Faust
Fogey
Fogey

Postby Fade Dunaway » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:31 am

O'REILLY?
"Never hit a man with glasses. Use a bat instead."

AKA Alcoholocaust
Fade Dunaway
Fogey
Fogey

Postby [cns]Manwich » Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:16 pm

Apparently this is the real explanation
I ask you to kill Superman, and you can't do that one, simple thing.
[cns]Manwich
Fogey
Fogey

Postby Anonymoose » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:32 am

[cns]Manwich wrote:Apparently this is the real explanation

1f u c4n r34d this u probably remember what my sig used to be and are missing it as much as I am :(
Anonymoose
Doddering Old Fool

Postby [cns]Manwich » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:39 pm

There are a ton of good zidane ones on ytmnd now. A lot of people have rally stepped up their game on the site. It is worth a browse.
[cns]Manwich
Fogey
Fogey

Postby Niteowl » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:56 pm

[cns]Manwich wrote:There are a ton of good zidane ones on ytmnd now. A lot of people have rally stepped up their game on the site. It is worth a browse.

Stepped up their game eh? Did they bring it old school ? Drop some fat rhymes? Perhaps they were givin up the brick, as it were? :P
God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of his own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players, to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.
Terry Pratchett
Niteowl
Mad Professor Hootarius the Stealer of Space Cookies
Mad Professor Hootarius the Stealer of Space Cookies

Postby Gimp » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:35 pm

Zidane things all wrapped into one Youtube. YTMND recycles things like crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw8B4zBRFlA
Gimp
Blink!
Blink!

Postby [cns]Manwich » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:27 pm

Mon Dieu that must have hurt.
[cns]Manwich
Fogey
Fogey

PreviousNext

Return to Ramblings and Amblings