WC3 DotA All Stars

where we devise our cunning strats of things and such and such and anon, etc.. and erhm.. stuff... make it go BOOM!!!! meet and greet, organize yer RTS games here.

WC3 DotA All Stars

Postby Amp_Station » Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:54 pm

War craft 3: The Frozen Throne. Custom mod Defense of the Anchients. Its basiclly a hero siege, except its 5 human heroes vs 5 human heroes with 3 rows of creeps for both sides. Now, ignore the forums, because the people on it are all very immature, but it does allow you to download it, and read up on it. If your gonna read up, ignore all parts except the strategy section. The link is http://www.rtsgames.com/dota let me know if your interested, because I really like this mod. Be warned, if you try to play a public game, you will find people who leave for no reason.
Amp_Station
Feeling the Years Pile Up

Postby zzSleeper » Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:07 pm

me and fallout have been playing this a lot actually. it's good stuff.
/zzSleeper
/Jonathan
zzSleeper
Utility Belt Wearing Battlemech Pilot
Utility Belt Wearing Battlemech Pilot

Postby MonkeyPrime » Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:24 pm

I played this from version 2.0 - 5.x (can't remember). It was pretty good, but there was always some hero that was a little... overbalanced. Me and my former roomate used to pwn at this.

Was lots of fun, though.
MonkeyPrime
Fogey
Fogey

Postby MonkeyPrime » Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:26 pm

Another thought... if you liked this, there are a number DOTA-esq mods out there as well... let's see if I can remember them...

RivalNations
LOTA
TidesOfBlood
some of the Atlantis ones

There were also some D&D-flavored DOTA-esq mods (not the D&D roleplaying things out there, it was like DOTA with D&D characters that could level up).

(I played a lot of WC3 mods in case you can't tell :P)
MonkeyPrime
Fogey
Fogey

Return to Ye Olde Bunkere (RTS Forum)