Dawn of War/Winter Assualt

where we devise our cunning strats of things and such and such and anon, etc.. and erhm.. stuff... make it go BOOM!!!! meet and greet, organize yer RTS games here.

Dawn of War/Winter Assualt

Postby Azazeal » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:50 pm

Does anyone have? i love those games Winter assualt being a great addon, would be nice to find a few fellow player to play with
Azazeal
Feeling the Years Pile Up

Postby Jamon » Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:34 am

FOR THE DARK GODS

<3 chaos

I only have DoW for now, played WA but I probably won't bother getting it until feb, although way more people play it.

Fogie night of DoW tbh

My fav RTS
Jamon

Postby M373ora Fr34k » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:25 pm

Wow I just got my hands on Dawn of War....

AWESOME.

How could I have not bought this earlier? This game is AMAZING!

My favorite thing about DoW is when the Eldar mech wades into a crowd of infantry and starts kicking them into the air and grabbing struggling marines in their robot claws. So much awesome to be had just watching that.

My fav race so far is Orcs. Space Marines is the easiest to play, but orcs make up for it with numbers ;) Who doesn't like to see a screen filled with rushing orcs? It's like Lord of the Rings all over again.
I fear the Onos.

Find me on oldf servers as

"M373ora Fr34k" or "Dances With Skulks" or "Dies With Honor X_X"
M373ora Fr34k
Fogey
Fogey

Postby Therapy » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:10 pm

iz gotz wa and dow too
The man with more heart than a Care Bear,
And more soul than the devil...
Therapy

Good eye sniper, now I'll shoot, you run.
Therapy
Feeling the Years Pile Up

Postby Beasty » Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:13 pm

Bob and I have been playing this for the past we days. Greate game! We destroyed our friends. First it was 2 chaos vs 3 Imperal Gard, destruction at its worse. Bob rushed 3 defilers while I made 2 summoning bits to destroy any tanks that wanted to to take on the defilers. Then bob made 6 preditors while I made some Oblitorator squads. Game Over. After that they switched us. 2 chaos and an ork vs 2 Imperal Gard. Limen (Or what ever they are) are your friends. Destruction again.

Over all one of the best RTS games I have ever played. Im sure Bob has a good word put in for it. Its only 30 bucks around where we live and its greate for lan. No cd's required to run the game once its started. Tricks are greate.
Beasty
Fogey
Fogey

Return to Ye Olde Bunkere (RTS Forum)