I propose a Fogies night!

Re: I propose a Fogies night!

Postby shipwreck » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:57 pm

Sadly, that's been my experience with many NS servers: a lot of shit talking.

Of course I hadn't poked around in a good while but I'm sad to see that it's still going on (especially when I don't have the skills to talk trash back and then shut them up).
shipwreck
Grumblecake Connoisseur
Grumblecake Connoisseur

Postby Beasty » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:49 am

Niteowl wrote:I"VE COME FOR MY ONCE EVERY FEW MONTHS VISIT AND WILL BE RESURRECTING 3 MONTH OLD THREADS LIKE THEY WERE YESTERDAY MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

I popped by the EvolveNS server. Filled with SOOO much douchery. N-word this and that and griefing and... just UGH.

Yes, its really bad. There are a few people I can't stand, but for the most part I can get a way with just ignoring them. Most of the time Bob and I just ramble in vent about it. The *best* part about EvolveNS is that they give up at the slightest chance of failure. 90% of games are f4'rd when a good 50% of them could of made a come back.

"We just lost of the second hive, gg... f4 everyone!" - yet there are 5 people on the team with 50 res and we have 2 fades...
St0nkingByte wrote:I want a plugin where you can mount a skulk on the back of a gorge. When you do that the gorge only moves half as fast but the skulk can swivel around and fire 100 parasites a second.
Beasty
Fogey
Fogey

Postby Niteowl » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:32 am

the BAD clan server doesn't seem TOO bad, Riot Kitty plays there a ton. G4B2S has a nother NS server up.
God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of his own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players, to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.
Terry Pratchett
Niteowl
Mad Professor Hootarius the Stealer of Space Cookies
Mad Professor Hootarius the Stealer of Space Cookies

Previous

Return to Babblers and Turrentz and Scorpions that Hovar OH MY! (NS forum)