Custom Sprays By Gir

From game maps and mods to random artwork and writing, it's the place to be when your not at the coffeeshop or taking a nap!

Postby Invader Gir » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:55 pm

no not yet. i am going to send it via google acount. so it will be irkinvadergir@gmail.com so just watch for that email acount and you should be fine. im out of town till tuesday night so ill get to sending it soon.

ill see about posting a preveiw pic of both your sprays! timmy you saw yours and fallout i didnt really do much with the pic.

i got a fallout pic. made the bottom a little bigger added your name along with. also added "Fatality: you" to it.....i didnt know if you wanted something else at the bottom.....if you would like me to change it i would be more then happy to change it for you. timmy if you decide on what to put on the flag of timmy just send me the pic or tell me what you need and i shall replace it with whatever you want.

Anyone else want to have a custom spray? i would be then happy to make one for anyone! just need a little explanation on how you want your spray and thats it. thanks

Invader Gir
Invader Gir
Champion of Bengay

Postby pai mei » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:17 am

i want one :P
just not sure what to have on it :oops:
maybe a ninja? :roll:
pai mei
Over the Hill

Postby Invader Gir » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:27 pm

just a ninja? ninja swording a skulk? or an onos? your name at the top? glowing? in the shadows? i need a little more detail plz. if not ill do it myself and then you wont be happy lol jk.

for everyone else who reads this:

If you are intrested in getting a spray but dont know you want one....plz post here saying you want one and will post later with what you want....or post saying you dont know if you want another one right at this moment. i need to know other people are wanting sprays so i can continue to check this post. if you dont post then i wont know you want one and i dont check this post alot.

Invader Gir
Invader Gir
Champion of Bengay

Previous

Return to Tool Shed out by the Garden