Once upon a time...

From game maps and mods to random artwork and writing, it's the place to be when your not at the coffeeshop or taking a nap!

Once upon a time...

Postby Necrotic » Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:46 pm

A young man got bored. His mind worked, his creativity got loose, and Photoshop was steaming as the gears and contraptions worked their magics. The end product was a new signature and avatar for all to enjoy!

Now, you may be thinking what the Necrotic is for? Is it a clan? Nay, Sirs and Ma'ams, but it is my new alias. Necrotic Death Box. Necro(tic)DB for short, or just Necrotic. Sometimes DeathBox will make an appearance. I just think it's an interesting way to prove on a very crappy name.

Necrosis n.
Death of cells or tissues through injury or disease, especially in a localized area of the body.
Reference - Dictionary.com

DeathBox was created when I was 10. It's a name that just screams it. As I got older, I kind of found a greater meaning. I use DeathBox to play online FPS's, it kind of signifies that death comes in all shapes but my motto would need to be said to be understood. Necrotic Death Box, I am a plague that spreads all shapes of death. Not to mention, necrotic is a cool word. :) So, to ease the pain and suffering of those that realize how much infant value my name has, it has been enlongated yet shortened at the same time. Almost hidden, an umbra has surrounded it until one may ask, "what deos t3h db stand for in ur naem?!??!?" and I will answer with pride. My rantings and ravings of a madman are now over. :roll:

So, to conclude, with the name name, comes a new signature. What do you guys think of it?

-Nick
Last edited by Necrotic on Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Necrotic
Wise Beyond His Years

Postby dklein » Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:48 pm

Cute. I like it.
"Don't worry... it only seems kinky the first time..."

[OldF] Heinrich Maneouver
dklein
That's ONE RICH HEINY!!
That's ONE RICH HEINY!!

Postby M373ora Fr34k » Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:00 am

haha, cute as demon spawn. AWWWWWWWW look at cute widdle Necrotic lol
I fear the Onos.