Random mod bugged?

The Life and Times of the Old Fogies NS2 server.

Random mod bugged?

Postby Doofus » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:48 am

So, Not sure if it was associated with the random mod, but we had about 10 guys on this morning, and we agreed to random, and then the game proceeded to stack the alien team, and auto-concede the game within 5 minutes, but usually instantly. We also couldn't RTV (perhaps that plugin isn't working either?) so we were stuck in an infinite loop of games starting and conceding. The server emptied after about 10 of those restarts.

Not sure if the plugin isn't working after the patch or what, but perhaps removing the option to random until it is fixed will help? Anyways, thought I'd let you guys know, in case this wasn't already common knowledge.
Doofus
Champion of Bengay

Re: Random mod bugged?

Postby mik3y » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:54 am

This happened a few nights ago as well. Random stacked one side (I think Aliens.. can't recall exactly), then auto conceded Marines 5 minutes in to the game.
mik3y, aka Zigga
mik3y
Fogey
Fogey

Re: Random mod bugged?

Postby Faust » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:18 pm

This is no good. The current version of DAK is super buggy. I think Florp is going to attempt a reinstall later on. RTV has indeed been removed due to buggyness. Looks like random needs to go too. Thanks for bringing this to our attention Doofus.
Faust
Fogey
Fogey

Return to Geriatric Ward NS2 Server