I just changed it a few days ago. ;x
"Never hit a man with glasses. Use a bat instead."

AKA Alcoholocaust
Fade Dunaway
Fogey
Fogey

Re: What does your nick mean?

Postby STINGER » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:29 am

STINGER came from paintball. Use to go to a chat place on Warpig.com and the first time I tried to log in I tried Killer Bees which was my teams name and it didnt work so the next thing I tried was STINGER and it worked. Then people I met there that I played with always called me STINGER and it just took off from there. I changed my TF2 name up a bit though as when i searched STINGER i found like a bazillion of them so I went with * -_- STINGER -_- *. STINGER came from our paintball teams moto "Sting or Be Stung".
STINGER
Feeling the Years Pile Up

Postby Amoral » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:27 pm

have had multiple names over the years.

AlienInvader: think this was my first actually. klesk head on an anarki body, i was an alien invader.
jasper: like the sound for some reason
hallowinfidel: don't ask, my dictionary must have taken a walk when i came up with that one... also very young.
amoral: my favorite kind of character to read/watch, those with ambiguous motivations, murky convictions and dubious morality.
jimmyjones: just like saying it, in the same style as leroy jenkins.
Amoral
Young Insolent Whipper Snapper

Postby Niteowl » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:21 am

SIX YEAR THREADROMANCY!!
God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of his own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players, to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.
Terry Pratchett
Niteowl
Mad Professor Hootarius the Stealer of Space Cookies
Mad Professor Hootarius the Stealer of Space Cookies

Postby mrmoo2002 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:21 pm

Internet Achievement unlocked: "6 Pixels Under"
- resurrect a thread so old that most people can't remember what they were doing that year (beside playing NS1)

Edit: may as well keep it alive

The year: Grade 9. The goal: Hotmail signup. I wanted my nick to be Mr[something cool] and, as everyone knows, cows are everything you could ask for in a creature, and then some. Funny, mysterious, aloof, pensive...cows were this and more, seemingly all at once.

So OF COURSE I thought, "Mrmoo! Oh God, that just flows so well off the tongue that young ladies around me cannot help but swoon as the mere utterance of these syllables makes sweet love to their earlobes! And hell, lower case looked better too so I'll do that because, hey, ladies like tha' lookin' amiright?"

And thus, with sly smile and eager eyes, I proudly, defiantly clicked the "Sign up" button for my first Hotmail account. Oh yeah, I was the shit now....

But then DISASTER!!!

"We're sorry but mrmoo has already been taken. Try adding a number..."

"NOoooooo!!" I crooned, to the astonishment of my fellow Keyboarding 9 students sitting next to me. My first plan ever to with a remote chance of getting me some action...foiled! by the cunning of one more cunning, more (dare I say it) suave than I...

Few have hit so low so soon, in life.

Weeeeeeeeeellll my lovely droogs, the milky clouds opened up and in a moment of supreme bovine intervention I did what any lovesick young man would do in this situation.

I rhymed.

And 'lo! There was mrmoo2002, and it was good.
mrmoo2002
Feeling the Years Pile Up

Postby jacobcarl » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:35 am

My nick name means flower which rise like sun .
jacobcarl

Postby mooseman » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:27 am

jacobcarl wrote:My nick name means flower which rise like sun .

How the heck did you get in?

Oh. Ahem. I activated you because I thought there was a chance you were a real gamer and not a spammer.
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
mooseman
Swamp Donkey Overlord
Swamp Donkey Overlord

Postby BigDXLT » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:23 pm

You let him join just so you could feel the delicious pleasure of taking the banhammer to someone.

Btw, BUY MY MOOSE ENHANCING PIES! CLICK THIS LINK FOR MUCH ANTLER! I HAVE GREAT DEAL OF SWAMP THAT CAN BE YOURS IF YOU HELP ME ESCAPE! THIS NOT A SCAM BUT PROBABLY A SCAM!
Funner then chuckin' rocks at a sign!
BigDXLT
the First Motorized Sasquatch
the First Motorized Sasquatch

Previous

Return to General