HL 2

Our Public Forum. Discuss anything with Old Fogies here

HL 2

Postby rooster » Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:47 pm

Just incase you guys were wondering, there is a media 'embargo' until the 28th which prohibits websites and whatnot from hosting screen shots and info about HL 2. Well a guy I know has gathered a collection of those shots that have been leaked and info onto one site. The articles say that it might be released in September of this year and that TF 2 and CS 2 might be included. Also, HL 2 is to be EXTREMELY mod friendly, even more so than HL. Anyways, here are the goodies but the site isn't very fast so give it some time.

http://qbaler.virtualave.net/hl2/
Artur

"It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye - then it's just fun you can't see." - James Hetfield
rooster
Fogey
Fogey

Postby dklein » Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:58 pm

...gibber gibber gibber...

*reached for more caf^H^H^Hcoke*

...gibber gibber gibber...

I'm already looking forward to the NS port to the new engined :)
dklein
That's ONE RICH HEINY!!
That's ONE RICH HEINY!!

Postby bonHomme » Fri Apr 25, 2003 7:37 am

How many other people did you tell?!? The site is down already. Guldarn it! My Depends leaked.

bonnie
bonHomme
Good Times Blathering
Good Times Blathering

Postby Niteowl » Fri Apr 25, 2003 8:39 am

bon, you call yourself bonnie?? ROTFL ! hehehe too funny

i got the HTML page saved on my desktop, i'll find a way to put it somewhere.. oh, i know, i' ll save it as a zip on our OLD OLD yahoo groups site. if you don't have an account there. PM me your email.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oldfogies/files/
God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of his own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players, to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.
Terry Pratchett
Niteowl
Mad Professor Hootarius the Stealer of Space Cookies

Postby Niteowl » Fri Apr 25, 2003 8:41 am

oh damn, it's on my HOME computer, you'll have to wait for around 6ish PST to see it on our yahoo groups site.

well, i put the video of the skulk righting itself to the wall or the ceiling there.
God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of his own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players, to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.
Terry Pratchett
Niteowl

Postby Kincaid » Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:34 am

The upcoming sequel to Valve's 1998 action game will be released this September.

GameSpot has confirmed that Valve's upcoming action game sequel, Half-Life 2, will be released in September. The sequel will feature the return of Gordon Freeman, the protagonist of the first game. In the sequel, Freeman can expect to encounter several characters from the previous game, including Barney the security guard and the mysterious G-man, for whom Freeman now works. Freeman will also meet a new female character, Alyx, whose mother was killed during the events of the original game.

Half-Life 2 is scheduled for release on September 30 of this year. We'll have more information soon.
I am the wound and the knife!
I am the blow and the cheek
I am the limbs and the wheel
The victim and executioner!

--Charles Baudelaire, Les Fleurs de Mal
Kincaid
Fogey
Fogey

Postby bonHomme » Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:47 am

sometimes I'm bonnie, sometimes I'm beatrice, most times I'm "you friggin jerk"

and another thing regarding half life 2:

The waiaaaaahaaaitin is tha haaahdest paaaht!

(Tom Petty sung in a boston accent)
bonHomme
Good Times Blathering
Good Times Blathering

Return to General