Missing Server?

Our Public Forum. Discuss anything with Old Fogies here

Missing Server?

Postby Furious Gorge » Sat May 10, 2003 2:33 pm

Can we have all our Server IPs listed on the connection greeting message on all our servers? I was playing on a server, and a guy was asking why our NS server turned into a SvenCoop server. I told him that we had multiple servers. :)
Furious Gorge
OldF sekrat polizei
OldF sekrat polizei

Postby McRiot » Sat May 10, 2003 9:11 pm

ya probably be a good idea for any mod we run.. hopefully ns1.1 will be out soon though and I think all our servers will be ns again for awhile and pretty well back to normal. I've been getting into DOD again recently mostly due to their new 1.0 release and the fact that my DOD clan Imperator and I are a part of now has a server again.

66.237.58.115:27015 [6thFR] 6th Fallshirmjager DoD v1.0
Irc Chann: #6thFR

feel free to drop by :P I'll be back gorging things up when ns1.1 is good to go. and I'll drop by our servers from time to time if I see any action in em :P
McRiot

http://www.razenet.com
Kisst - GuildWars 2 : Stormbluff Isle
McRiot - League of Legends
McRiot
King of Lan Partays!
King of Lan Partays!

Postby rooster » Sun May 11, 2003 9:35 am

Just as a side note, I'm also on temporary NS hiatus until 1.1 is released. Kind of atleast, I still play but much of my game time is being directed towards the Savage beta. I got into the 1st stage of the beta which is around 200 people right now so they really want us to spend some time bug-hunting. But once NS 1.1 is released, Savage should be into the 2nd (1000 people) or 3rd (5000 people) stage at which point I'll be able to slack off without being noticed and go back to full time NS with the fogies.
Artur

"It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye - then it's just fun you can't see." - James Hetfield
rooster
Fogey
Fogey

Postby Niteowl » Sun May 11, 2003 12:49 pm

howz savage roo?
God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of his own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players, to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.
Terry Pratchett
Niteowl
Mad Professor Hootarius the Stealer of Space Cookies
Mad Professor Hootarius the Stealer of Space Cookies

Postby rooster » Sun May 11, 2003 6:49 pm

its in early beta, the build is meant in large part for net code testing and what not so much of the gameplay hasn't been finished, but it seems like it can definately become a really great game, the combat system seems a bit iffy to me in terms of variation but again it is an early beta and in general it is very much like rines in NS except the key points are resource points instead of hives, its definately more refined than NS in terms of interface but still needs a lot of work before i can say anything for sure
Artur

"It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye - then it's just fun you can't see." - James Hetfield
rooster
Fogey
Fogey

Return to General