Battlefield 4

Our Public Forum. Discuss anything with Old Fogies here

Battlefield 4

Postby Florp Incarnate » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:05 am

I'm Florp_Incarnate on Origin. Hit me up and lets play BF4!
Florp Incarnate
Resident Non-Thieving Pie Overlord
Resident Non-Thieving Pie Overlord

Re: Battlefield 4

Postby CovertBeaver » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:15 am

Happy New Year Everyone! Is anyone playing BF4? Is anyone playing anything?!? Where Have All The Fogies Gone?
CovertBeaver
Illustrious Gnawer of Trees and Shins
Illustrious Gnawer of Trees and Shins

Postby Faust » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:55 am

Not here. I find myself strangely obsessed with CS:GO. I play ns2 every once and a while, but only the crap servers get seeded these days. Hard to get a good game in. As of very recently I've been playing Risk of Rain. It's great fun, but replay value doesn't seem all that high. The challenge is great though.
Faust
Fogey
Fogey

Postby zolop » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:27 pm

BF4 is an impressive game, nearly every feature and gameplay I am impressed with in BF4. The level design where the players battle in surrounded by massive waves is really cool. Where have I been... The way that the emulated structural damage with physics so that builds will collapse with no support is really impressive.

Since ya asked CB, Been playing
Mechwarrior Online (with a clan for a bit)
Planetside 2 (with a clan for a bit)
Arma 2/Operation Arrowhead (with a Clan for a bit)
Playing a lot of Neverwinter Nights 2 with Wolvie, Took us a year to finish the official campaign, DLC co-op campaign does not work! (Divinity Original Sin might be the next big co-op game for me)

and soon going to rejoin the TAW clan for Arma 3 (if they still play A3 on sundays weekly)

I really hope NS2 does well, its just I have moved onto other games that provide me with much more depth, missions editors and more. I will of course play NS2 every so often, since I did buy the game though. I want to get into BF4, but even in BF3 it got me frustrated dealing with the spawn system. I hope the OldF community is doing well!
zolop
Fogey
Fogey

Return to General